Friday 1 February 2013

LOTV Candles and Cake

Hello! Just a quick card today made with one of the new Lili of the Valley Candles and Cake paper pad and the new Stitched Alphabet set.

I love this new pad, it's my second favourite after Country Lady, I love that it's so bright and colourful. The whole card is made with the pad and they papers all coordinate perfectly so you know they'll match if you're using more than one design. With all the different patterns and colours, you can use it for any occasion but I've made a boy's card this time.

I also absolutely love the Stitched Alphabet because you also get numbers, a heart, a swirl and the star I've used with the papers for some embellishments. I've stuck the letters on to 2mm and 3mm foam pads to be able to tuck some under the others, stuck the stars on foam pads too and with my last card, I've just gone around the edge with a fine tip pen for a wiggly line border.

Anywho, hope you like it!

Erica

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment